Each year, Ernst & Young selects and awards hardworking
and innovative business owners for its prestigious Entrepreneur of the Year
award. In the following pages, you’ll read about some of the entrepreneurs who
stand out in a crowded field and show us the direction business is taking.
Click below to see the award recipients and finalists in each category.
- Social Responsibility: Neal Keny-Guyer, Mercy Corps
- Consulting: Tim Jenkins and Darran Littlefield, Point B
- Financial Services and Insurance: Randall Talbot, Symetra
- Health and LIfe Sciences: Ronald C. Seubert, Applied Precision
- Internet Services: Douglas Brown, All Star Directories
- Real Estate and Sustainability: Chris Martin, CleanScapes
- Technology: Ryan Wuerch, Motricity
- Retail and Consumer Products: David Giuliani, Clarisonic
- Media, Entertainment and Communications: Jeremy Lewis, Big Fish Games